Your bite plate will only work as much as you wear it
1. Wear your bite plate 24/7 (EVEN eating and sleeping)
2. Store your bite plate in your case when out of your mouth
3. Take out your bite plate out during sports (wear your mouth-guard)
4. Remove your bite plate when you swim in lakes, oceans, or play in the snow
5. Clean your bite plate with toothpaste and water; use efferdent tablets to soak it at least weekly (do not boil your bite plate, put it in the microwave, or wash it in the washing machine/dishwasher)
6. Call us if it no longer feels right
Failure to comply with these instructions = MANY extra months in braces!!